General Manager and cocktail expert Stuart Wilkinson created this wonderful indulgent cocktail which proved popular with diners over the Easter weekend, with great feedback from all who tried it. Here’s how you make it.
What you need
- 25ml Baileys Irish Cream
- 25ml Double Cream
- 25ml Vodka
- Chocolate Syrup
- Caramel Sauce
- Creme de Curacao
What you do
- Chill Martini glass in freezer
- Swirl chocolate syrup around inside of glass, then return to freezer to continue chilling.
- Shake the Baileys, double cream, vodka and creme de curacao with ice.
- Pour caramel syrup into bottom of Martini glass.
- Gently pour shaken mixture over caramel syrup.
- Garnish with mini chocolate egg!